Your recommendation please: big volume mail solution

Arthur Sherman arturs at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 6 20:59:27 GMT 2007

> >> A client asked me to build for him a mail solution, capable of
> >> sending up to 1 milllion emails a day, while each email doesn't
> >> exceed 50KB in size.
> >>
> >> How do I calculate:
> >> 1) how many servers
> >> 2) how do I calculate the above
> >> 3) is there any max emails a day from IP/domain, which
> triggers black
> >> and blocklists 4) what is your recommended software solution
> >>
> >> On this stage, most distribution would be in single country.
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance
> >>
> >> Arthur
> >>

> > Sounds suspiciously like a spammer!
> > Give us his domain so we can blacklist him before he starts ;-P
>
> Just what I was thinking - maybe he should just buy a botnet. <g>
>
> ...Kevin

Well, it could be, frankly.

As a matter of fact, it has a working unsubscribe option within a mail, if
this counts...
Here it does.

Maybe, better I build him a mailing system which is less spam aggressive, if
I can call it so, instead of botnet and such dirty stuff.
:)

Thanks anyway.

If someone is so kind to help me with this, please feel free to contact me
directly