X-Spam-Status header enhancements

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 23:33:42 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've recently started to use the option:

FromOrTo:       default                         deliver store-spam header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

in my spam.actions.rules file, but most recently noticed messages with headers of the form:

sent by some mail systems.

Can MailScanner extend on the "X-Spam-Status: Yes" facility looking like the X-Spam-Flag above (sent by whatever scanning system they have)?

What do others think?

Michael.