Attachment Warning Filename Question

johan.boye at latecoere.fr johan.boye at latecoere.fr
Thu May 31 10:24:19 IST 2007

That's the point !  I set "Deliver Cleaned Messages" to yes  and it works. Thanks

> Denis
> PS: I didn't ask earlier but you are restarting/reloading MS
> after your changes to MailScanner.conf, right?

Right ;)

===============================
HERE IS THE SOLUTION FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL LOOK INTO THIS ML LATER :

  Warning Is Attachment = yes     <= Important
  Attachment Warning Filename = %org-name%-Attachment-Warning.txt     <= Just to format the name of the future attached file
   The content of the attached file will be defined in a bunch of variables like this :

Stored Bad Content Message Report =  %report-dir%/stored.content.message.txt
Stored Bad Filename Message Report = %report-dir%/stored.filename.message.txt
Stored Virus Message Report = %report-dir%/stored.virus.message.txt

Check your "%report-dir%" at the beginning of the MailScanner.conf to see the content of the files.

 And : set "Deliver Cleaned Messages" to yes

 Then, restart Mailscanner ;)

 Thanks a LOT

 See you

"Les informations contenues dans ce message électronique peuvent être de nature confidentielles et soumises à une obligation de secret. Elles sont destinées à l'usage exclusif du réel destinataire. Si vous n'êtes pas le réel destinataire, ou si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le détruire immédiatement et de le notifier à son émetteur."

 "The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential. It is intended for the exclusive use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient or if you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender."