%rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed May 30 19:09:58 IST 2007

Alex Neuman van der Hans spake the following on 5/30/2007 10:36 AM:
> I'd like to know if, like in:
>
> From:   1.2.3.   yes # Whitelist everything that *begins with* 1.2.3. in
> its IP Address
>
> one could:
>
> From:   *.blableble.com     yes     # ... do the same with everything
> that reverse-resolves to something.blableble.com
> or
> From:   .blableble.com   yes # or this way...
Should work, but will open you up to every spam mail that pretends to come
from that domain. But I think the above will only match sub-domains of
blableble.com, like server1.blableble.com or otherserver.blableble.com

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and