ANNOUNCE: BarricadeMX is released

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed May 30 00:46:23 IST 2007

Res,

It's a question of getting the most popular distributions out first. SuSE
FreeBSD and Solaris will be out shortly. Porting is not terrible difficult
but we're working very hard to package each distribution so that
installation and upgrading is very, very simple :)

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com