ANNOUNCE: BarricadeMX is released

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Tue May 29 23:21:16 IST 2007

Res wrote:
> Why only such limited distros?

We will release the product for other distros - but this is driven by
customer demand as writing and updating packages for every distro
whether you have customers using it not does not scale well due to the
number of different package formats.  All of our existing customers use
either CentOS/RHEL, FreeBSD or Solaris so these were the obvious places
to start.

If you want to try this on Slackware or any other OS, then let me know
and I'll try and put something together for you.

Kind regards,
Steve.

--
Steve Freegard