better blocking at MTA level (off-topic)

Andrew MacLachlan amaclach at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 29 01:16:54 IST 2007

That would be a shame, because many non dynamic addresses get caught by zen because they have a dynamic-like reverse lookup and the ISP refuses to update the reverse...
The correct time to treat dynamic addresses with more suspicion is at the SA level by adding points, not just killing them at the MTA.