Beta release: 4.60.5 - compress attachments

Koopmann, Jan-Peter jan-peter at koopmann.eu
Mon May 28 13:20:46 IST 2007

On Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:52 PM Julian Field wrote:

> I have just written the feature you wanted to compress attachments
> into
> a zip file.

Wow.

> Please test this for me!

First tests show all is working. It would be great if later on you could
decide what attachments you want to be compressed automatically.
Examples:

- messages with more than one attachment
- attachment size --> makes no sense to zip a 100k file
- filetype --> makes no sense to zip archives, movies, mp3 etc.

But I am still impressed with the speed of you implementing this feature
request! Great!

Kind regards,
  JP