mcp help

Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. wilson.galafassi at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:38:13 IST 2007

Hello to all.

I'm configuring mailscanner and mcp settings don't working.

When i send or receive a mail with containing in the body the expression
"test" the mail isn't mcp marked.

Can someone tell me what i have to change?

Very thanks.

Wilson

I have this in my cf file:

body     SAMPLE_RULE3    /test/i

describe SAMPLE_RULE3    Banned body text

score    SAMPLE_RULE3    5

in MailScanner.conf i have:

MCP Checks = yes

# Do the spam checks first, or the MCP checks first?

# This cannot be the filename of a ruleset, only a fixed value.

First Check = mcp

# The rest of these options are clones of the equivalent spam options MCP
Required SpamAssassin Score = 1 MCP High SpamAssassin Score = 10 MCP Error
Score = 1

MCP Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-MCPCheck:

Non MCP Actions = deliver

MCP Actions = deliver store

High Scoring MCP Actions = store

Bounce MCP As Attachment = no

MCP Modify Subject = start

MCP Subject Text = {MCP?}

High Scoring MCP Modify Subject = start

High Scoring MCP Subject Text = {MCP?}

Is Definitely MCP = no

Is Definitely Not MCP = no

Definite MCP Is High Scoring = yes

Always Include MCP Report = yes

Detailed MCP Report = yes

Include Scores In MCP Report = yes

Log MCP = yes

MCP Max SpamAssassin Timeouts = 20

MCP Max SpamAssassin Size = 100k

MCP SpamAssassin Timeout = 10

MCP SpamAssassin Prefs File = %mcp-dir%/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf

MCP SpamAssassin User State Dir =

MCP SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = %mcp-dir% MCP SpamAssassin Default Rules
Dir = %mcp-dir% MCP SpamAssassin Install Prefix = %mcp-dir% Recipient MCP
Report = %report-dir%/recipient.mcp.report.txt

Sender MCP Report = %report-dir%/sender.mcp.report.txt