mcp help

Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. wilson.galafassi at gmail.com
Mon May 28 02:51:21 IST 2007

Hello to all.

I'm configuring mailscanner and mcp settings don't working.

When i send or receive a mail with containing in the body the expression
"test" the mail isn't mcp marked.

Can someone tell me what i have to change?

Very thanks.

Wilson

I have this in my cf file:

body     SAMPLE_RULE3    /test/i
describe SAMPLE_RULE3    Banned body text
score    SAMPLE_RULE3    5

in MailScanner.conf i have:

MCP Checks = yes

# Do the spam checks first, or the MCP checks first?
# This cannot be the filename of a ruleset, only a fixed value.
First Check = mcp

# The rest of these options are clones of the equivalent spam options
MCP Required SpamAssassin Score = 1
MCP High SpamAssassin Score = 10
MCP Error Score = 1

MCP Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-MCPCheck:
Non MCP Actions = deliver
MCP Actions = deliver store
High Scoring MCP Actions = store
Bounce MCP As Attachment = no

MCP Modify Subject = start
MCP Subject Text = {MCP?}
High Scoring MCP Modify Subject = start
High Scoring MCP Subject Text = {MCP?}

Is Definitely MCP = no
Is Definitely Not MCP = no
Definite MCP Is High Scoring = yes
Always Include MCP Report = yes
Detailed MCP Report = yes
Include Scores In MCP Report = yes
Log MCP = yes

MCP Max SpamAssassin Timeouts = 20
MCP Max SpamAssassin Size = 100k
MCP SpamAssassin Timeout = 10

MCP SpamAssassin Prefs File = %mcp-dir%/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf
MCP SpamAssassin User State Dir =
MCP SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
MCP SpamAssassin Default Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
MCP SpamAssassin Install Prefix = %mcp-dir%
Recipient MCP Report = %report-dir%/recipient.mcp.report.txt
Sender MCP Report = %report-dir%/sender.mcp.report.txt