2 recpientis with diferent spam.actions

Eduardo Casarero ecasarero at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:34:30 IST 2007

Hi, i need your advice, one of my users told me that a email with the spam
tag did not stay in quarantine and was deliver to his inbox. Checking the
email, it was a mail with 2 recpients one belongs to 1 domain that has an
spam action 'store,deliver,header' and the other recipient just
'store,header'.

Checking the Mailscanner.conf i found the parameter 'Use Default Rules With
Multiple Recipients' that is set to 'no' . The comments on
mailscanner.confsays that if you set 'no' it will match the first rule
aviable and exit. is
that correct? Should i put 'yes'??

Thanks!!!

Eduardo.