{Spam?} OT from the beginning... :-) Re: LOOKING FOR ROSBACK PERFORATOR

Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem root at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Fri May 18 16:06:32 IST 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 08:49:15AM -0500, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
> >Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem
> >spake the following on 5/17/2007 1:27 PM:

> >>You can't.  The TARDIS only exists for the Doctor post-Time war.
> >>

> >Maybe I am the Doctor!
> >In my 11th regeneration.... ;-P
> >

> Sorry to take it so far off topic, but didn't the face of Boe say he
> wasn't "alone" (a little bit too much Yoda in TESB for my taste, but who
> cares...)? Just as some Daleks survived, maybe more Gallifreyans
> survived... And they may have working TARDISes... :-)

Join us at rec.arts.drwho , rec.arts.drwho.moderated or uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
for more fun.

believed to be clean.