VIP user/filename filtering problems

Luis Fernando C. Talora talora-listas at talora.com.br
Thu May 17 21:21:06 IST 2007

Fellows,

I use MailScanner to filter both incoming and outgoing messages. Is
there any way to tell MailScanner that, for messages sent from a
specific sender (myboss at iesa.com.br, for example), no rules will be
applied? I block some file types and would like my boss still to be able
to send those file types... Is it possible?

Another problem: I blocked most of extensions used by video files and, a
few day ago, I realized that some files still get to users´ mailboxes,
even with the blocking rules enabled. That happens just if one of my two
MailScanner servers, witch runs Fedora 6, postfix-2.3.3-2 and
mailscanner-4.56.8-1. The other server, running Fedora 4,
postfix-2.2.2-2 and mailscanner-4.47.4-2 does not seem to have those
problems.

Any tips are welcome! Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Luis Talora