Connection Deffered

Seamus Allan seamus at rheelweb.co.nz
Fri May 18 03:23:37 IST 2007

I had a similar problem with my receiving mail server behind a
MailScanner gateway. Turned out I just needed to turn up the number of
connections per minute on the smtp on the mail server so that it didn't
think the Mailscanner machine was flooding it.
I don't know if this is the case with Exchange, but perhaps gives you
something to look at?

Cheers

Seamus.