Bayes disk space usage fast increase

Fabien GARZIANO fabien.garziano at caliseo.com
Wed May 16 17:08:23 IST 2007

Thanks to all.

Ow damn it ... If it was just this, I'm sorry to bother people for so less. Although I'm pretty sure I've already searched in MailScanner.conf without success, I just found the "Rebuild Bayes Every" line...

Shame on me...

Btw, what is the best between letting spamassassin auto expire tokens files or activating it in MailScanner.conf ?

Again thanks !