SA: change score for one rule for one destination domain

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:57:21 IST 2007

On 15/05/07, Ugo Bellavance <ugob at lubik.ca> wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
> > Ugo Bellavance spake the following on 5/15/2007 10:28 AM:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> After trying several times sending to the SA list, I have to post here:
> >>
> >> I read the rules howtos, and I have done a few SA custom rules myself,
> >> but I can't figure out this one...
> >>
> >> Is it possible to disable Botnet (or any other rule) for one destination
> >> domain?  Is is enough to create a rule saying that 'for this "To:
> >> domain", set score to 0.0?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Ugo
> >>
> > Can you just whitelist that domain in spamassassins whitelist?
> >

> No, many source domains have this problem... We'd like to disable botnet
> for one destination domain.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ugo

If you ask John, maybe he'll add support for it (if there isn't
already support for it... ISTR there were some knobs like that...
Don't use the plugin though, so don't really know:).
I'm sure you'll find his email easily enough (heck, why not just
search the archives for John Rudd:-):-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn