FPs and SA 3.2.0

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue May 15 09:19:39 IST 2007

Hi,

Not sure what is happening but I am seeing a lot of FPs at the moment where MailScanner is marking messages as "List in RBL" in MailWatch.  How does this get triggered in MailScanner ? If I run the quarantined message through SA in debug mode it gets a score of 6.55, with the threshold set at 10 so it should not have been marked.

Help! Thanks.
--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.