Issue with Blackberry

Gerhard Mourani gmourani at prival.ca
Fri May 11 15:02:19 IST 2007

I don't have any control on this blackberry server and I don't think my
client use their own blackberry server but just receive from around the
word through blackberry network. Also I know that they updated all
blackberry devices to the latest one available from the company and
without saying 'yes' to the option as posted before, then lot users call
and complain about problem not being able to read their email on
Blackberry. This doesn't happen on Outlook for example when they receive
from Blackberry network and again just on the Blackberry device itself.

Gerhard,