Issue with Blackberry

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:46:29 IST 2007

On 10/05/07, Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama.com> wrote:
> DAve wrote:
> > Our Blackberry users report no problems, we do not allow webbugs.
> > Allow WebBugs = disarm
> In fact, our blackberry users appreciate when e-mails get html-stripped
> completely.

Yes.... I suspect Gerhad should perhaps look long and hard at his
blackberry server, since that is the one responsible for formatting...
We've seen some discrepancies with mail that is locally generated
(hence never passes through MailScanner) that kind of looks like what
he describes.
Or perhaps it might be the simple fact that MS "edits" messages with
forms and such, resulting in some kind of EOL or character set
problems, which might confuse the blackberry server (if he indeed has
one and is running Ent ed.).

Cheers (well, that was yesterday... Testing Single Malts (all Ila)...:-)
--
-- Glenn