Preferred Distribution

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu May 10 14:00:30 IST 2007

Hi,

I am having to setup a couple of new mailservers where I am working on contract at the moment, using Dell SC1435 rack mounts.  The problem is that RedHat ES4 kernel is so old does not recognise the SAS RAID card.

Now my question is should I get them to purchase RHES5, or go for either CentOS or Fedora ?

Personally I would use Gentoo or Ubuntu, but they are really *not* happy in using either of them for a corporate system :(
--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.