Issue with Blackberry

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Thu May 10 07:35:45 IST 2007

Hi Gehard,

I've seen the problem in the headers that you posted:

> X-Elite Group, Inc.-MailScanner: Found to be clean
> X-Elite Group, Inc.-MailScanner-From: carla.redman at elitegroupinc.ca
                ^^ & ^

On the MailScanner box that processed this message you have a bad
%org-name% setting.  Quoting MailScanner.conf:

# Note: Some Symantec scanners complain (incorrectly) about "."
# ***** characters appearing in the names of headers.
#       Some other mail servers complain about "_" characters
#       appearing in the names of headers as well.
#       So don't put "." or "_" in this setting.
#
# **** RULE: It must not contain any spaces! ****

Your current %org-name% contains spaces and dots (I personally would
also avoid commas).  Change it to something like:

%org-name% = Elite-Group-Inc

And it should fix the problem.

Kind regards,
Steve.