OT: Installing Mail-ClamAV-0.20 fails...

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Wed May 9 22:02:21 IST 2007

-

Thanks   mkettler and doc , you both made me check that my clamav was as upto date as possible... it looks like 90.RC3 had some issues fixed by 90.2 .

I did have the source install of :- clamav-0.90rc3.tar.gz

When I did :-   find / -name clamav.h  it came up with...

/usr/local/include/clamav.h

Installing Mail-ClamAV-0.20 fails...

It was only when I did the correct install of :- clamav-0.90.2.tar.gz that the install of Mail-ClamAV-0.20 worked perfectly...

I promise, if I ask another silly question... I will wear a set of these on my head... in public...

http://www.cafepress.com/mailscanner2,mailscanner.4367945

Ta's a-lot-o.