Multi (split) image spam

Jim Barber jim.barber at ddihealth.com
Tue May 8 09:51:54 IST 2007

I don't know if it's possible or not, but perhaps these images could be stitched together into one large image before they are presented to FuzzyOCR.
That would probably take a bit of work as you'd need to know from the layout how to stitch the images together (side-by-side? top-to-bottom? 2x2, etc).
But once stitched and passed to FuzzyOCR it should then be able to extract complete words from the final image.

Jim Barber
DDI Health