FuzzyOCR SA 3.20

Tony Enderby tenderby at mailwash.com.au
Tue May 8 06:34:57 IST 2007

Many thanks, working a treat again.

Tony.

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of René Berber
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 2:58 PM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Re: FuzzyOCR SA 3.20

Tony Enderby wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone knows of a workaround for the FuzzyOCR prob
> with the latest version of SpamAssassin.
>
> Post upgrade I tried the test emails that ship with the latest FuzzyOCR
> distribution and am not getting any output in the returned spam report.

You mean no details in the report?

That can be fixed by changing line 932 of FuzzyOcr.pm (version 3.5.1) :

-        $pms->_handle_hit( "FUZZY_OCR", $score, "BODY: ",
+        $pms->_handle_hit( "FUZZY_OCR", $score, "BODY: ", "rawbody",

There are other problems brought by changes in SA, like formatting of the
report
being lost (since 3.1.8, thanks to Util::wrap()), and when the image is
known to
be spam there is no detail in the report.
--
René Berber

-------
Scanned by MailWash Australia - http://www.mailwash.com.au