FuzzyOCR SA 3.20

René Berber r.berber at computer.org
Tue May 8 05:58:23 IST 2007

Tony Enderby wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone knows of a workaround for the FuzzyOCR prob
> with the latest version of SpamAssassin.
>
> Post upgrade I tried the test emails that ship with the latest FuzzyOCR
> distribution and am not getting any output in the returned spam report.

You mean no details in the report?

That can be fixed by changing line 932 of FuzzyOcr.pm (version 3.5.1) :

-        $pms->_handle_hit( "FUZZY_OCR", $score, "BODY: ",
+        $pms->_handle_hit( "FUZZY_OCR", $score, "BODY: ", "rawbody",

There are other problems brought by changes in SA, like formatting of the report
being lost (since 3.1.8, thanks to Util::wrap()), and when the image is known to
be spam there is no detail in the report.
--
René Berber