New SA and Clam and MS 4.59.4-2

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:33:53 IST 2007

I am trying to update a server to all the latest patches, and I'm
having trouble getting some stuff working.

I have debug enabled in my mailscanner.conf file and when I try the
clamavmodule I get libclamav warning, virus definitions are older than
7 days.
I just successfully ran freshclam and I have defined my freshclam.conf
and my clamd.conf to both point to /var/lib/clamav. The definitions
downloaded no problem and are in that directory now.

I tried testing the wrapper script for it but it is giving me an error as well.

[root at mail MailScanner]# /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper /tmp
/usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper: line 162: /usr/bin/clamscan: No
such file or directory

however my clamscan is in /usr/local/bin. For some reason it's not
looking there properly I guess.

I haven't tested the SA stuff yet, as I seem to be held up with my
clamav issues.

Thanks.
--
-=/>Thom