A lot of spam getting through

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 3 16:01:09 IST 2007

Nigel Kendrick wrote:

> [...]
In Outlook, in the View menu, there is a View Options... option (at the
bottom I think?). In there you can view the "Internet Source" of the
message which is the raw text of the message including all headers. You
can copy to the clipboard from there.

I think that's where it is :-)

> Our corporate standard is Outlook, but if I want to check a message, I
> forward it to my 'spam at ...' account and then pick it up in Thunderbird. Life
> gets easier then!

Jules

- --
Julian Field MEng CITP