A lot of spam getting through

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com
Tue May 1 14:36:52 IST 2007

> > > 2) Install Fuzzyocr which works well at detecting the image spams
> > > (http://www.gbnetwork.co.uk/mailscanner/ for the URL's)
> >
> > I got this installed and a lint shows OK.
>
> Have a look at http://www.freespamfilter.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=25
> That forum although quiet has some good tips for additional fuzzyocr
> configuration such as additional words and scansets. Did you install
gocr
> and ocrad OCR plugins?

I followed the instructions and then when I was double checking that I
had what you mentioned, I realized that I downloaded and installed the
2.3b version.  I will now have to go back and install the 3.5.1 version.
I hope that this is as simple as running the install of the new version.
I really don't know how to Uninstall the old version.