Using Razor with MailScanner/Postfix?

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Sat Mar 31 22:33:44 CEST 2007

On 31 Mar 2007, at 19:30, Paul Hutchings wrote:

> Just to follow up on my own post here, I've done something that
> seems to
> work, but would appreciate a sanity check.
>
> As root:
>
> 	Ran razor-admin -create
> 	Ran razor-admin -register
> 	cp -r /root/.razor /var/spool/MailScanner/
> 	chown -R postfix.postfix /var/spool/MailScanner/
>
> Which leaves me with a /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor folder with a
> bunch
> of razor config/registration files readable and writeable by Postfix.
>
> I then added to /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf the line:
>
> 	razor_config /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor/razor-agent.conf
>
> and restarted MailScanner.
>
> Everything looks to be working, the razor-agent.log file is being
> modified, have I missed anything obvious/crucial?

No, that's one of the methods and it works fine. I use different
directories/ files but the same method, so i would say you have done
good :-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ