Using Razor with MailScanner/Postfix?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 20:30:03 CEST 2007

Just to follow up on my own post here, I've done something that seems to
work, but would appreciate a sanity check.

As root:

	Ran razor-admin -create
	Ran razor-admin -register
	cp -r /root/.razor /var/spool/MailScanner/
	chown -R postfix.postfix /var/spool/MailScanner/

Which leaves me with a /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor folder with a bunch
of razor config/registration files readable and writeable by Postfix.

I then added to /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf the line:

	razor_config /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor/razor-agent.conf

and restarted MailScanner.

Everything looks to be working, the razor-agent.log file is being
modified, have I missed anything obvious/crucial?

cheers,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings