setting up Mailscanner rules

James D. Parra Jamesp at MusicReports.com
Sat Mar 31 00:26:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'd like to create a rule that allows two specific internal e-mail addresses
to only receive mail from two specific domains and from no other. How can I
accomplish that?

I was looking at some examples, but I couldn't see what was the best way to
achieve this. I still want mail from the two domains to go to other internal
mail accounts, however the two specific internal e-mail accounts should only
receive mail from the two specified domains.

Many thanks in advance.

~James