Error message starting/restarting MailScanner?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 15:30:45 CEST 2007

I'm not sure entirely what you mean, but from a quick google
/var/spoolpostfix/incoming is empty.

I'm running Postfix 2.3.3 on OpenSuse (the default rpm).

MailScanner does seem to be working and processing mail (this is just a
test box).

ls -lh /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

drwx------ 2 postfix postfix 4.0K Mar 29 14:08 11431
drwx------ 2 postfix postfix 4.0K Mar 29 14:08 11475