Cogent blacklisting ?

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 26 01:02:27 CEST 2007

Chris,

Sadly it seems Cogentco still don't do anyting about their spamming users
(they were in my local block lists for well over 2 years, I took them out
just prior to last christmas as the influx to here seemed to have died
off) I guess they are still targeting others though.

That IP is not in any common RBL's that I'm aware of as of 2 minutes
ago but as O'rielly says " by local blocking list " chances are it'll be
there for a long time, time to change ISP's since they wont clean their
act up, and whatever you do, don't go to comcast because they are worse.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/