OT: IP address reputation, BorderWare

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Mar 23 01:21:04 CET 2007

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Chris Yuzik wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> The key here, you spoke to a salesman.
> Heh. It could have been worse...I might have talked to a marketing guy. ;-)
>> Many ISP's are doing this and it upsets their stats so of course they dont
>> want you to use it. Word gets around that it does this, more people will
>> shy away from their product, they dont care at all about you protecting
>> your users...unless you buy and use their product.
>>
>> Keep using the milter.
> Apparently, Matt is working on a modification to SMF-SAV that will change the
> order of the checks so that the sender is only verified IF they're sending to
> a real recipient on our end. As soon as that comes out, we'll implement that.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> PS - I really like how "to the point" you are. :-)

hehehe, I dont beat about the bush, also no point in saying the exact
same thing in 700 words that can be said in 100 :)
I always been a straight shooter, even my enemies repsect that, because
they know I call it how I see it, and they know where they stand with me.

They don't call me the evil bunny for nothing :)

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/