IP address reputation, BorderWare

Denis Croombs denis at croombs.org
Thu Mar 22 23:02:19 CET 2007

> Denis Croombs wrote:
> > I have always felt that address verification was worse that
> spammers
> > and will never deal with people who use it.
> >
> Denis,
>
> That's interesting. Can you explain your position?

Over 90% of the email that the 200+ domains I protect is spam from spoofed
email address's, why should I send an email to these poor sods who have had
they email address spoofed just to fill up their email inbox.
As far as I am concerned it is a joke system that compounds the spam issue.

Yes I feel strongly about it, but that is my 2c

Denis