MailScanner gateway stats

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Mar 22 10:53:57 CET 2007

Spooky as I am working on a similar thing.  I have taken MailGraph as the base code, as it is well written, removing all the RRD stuff and having it write the information to MySQL instead.  From here will then produce graphs in PHP using ChartDirector (very very cheap graph component which is wicked http://www.advsofteng.com). Once I have something up and running will OT a email to the list.

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.