SPF and authenticated mail

Alvaro Marín alvaro at hostalia.com
Mon Mar 19 12:52:42 CET 2007

Hello,

>>> Yes, it can.
>> I don't know how...until version 2.3, Postfix can't add any header
>> about this.
>
> Versions <2.3 are obsolete. Version 2.4 is due on or about 4/1/07 so it
> doesn't make any sense to use an outdated version, especially if it
> does not meet your requirements.

Until now, Postfix 2.1 (Debian's stable version) is all what I needed.

Now, there is a problem and I'm trying to resolve it :)

I read in:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DynablockIssues

Postfix 2.3 includes support for adding its own style of authentication
info to its received headers by setting smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header
= yes, which is disabled by default, in your Postfix config.
SpamAssassin 3.1.4 and later includes support for this Postfix auth info.

So I'll upgrade to Postfix 2.3 and try.

Thanks for your time&help.

Regards,

--