How to convert a queue file to eml ou mbox?

Webmaster Boucinhas & Campos webmaster at boucinhas.com.br
Fri Mar 16 17:47:53 CET 2007

Thanks for you information but I would like run a cron job like this

###############
cd /var/spool/MailScanner/archive/

for i in `ls -1`
 do
   convert_raw_to_eml ${i} > ${i}.eml
   convert_raw_to_mbox ${i} > ${i}.eml
   convert_raw_to_html ${i} > ${i}.eml
done

In the directory exist one directory per day and one file per message

20070315/D34085010F.A7559

is easy to identify the message, the filename is the mail ID, in a single
mbox file is very hard to identify the mail

Thanks