OT: PHB time...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Mar 15 19:30:46 CET 2007

Curtis, Roger wrote:

> Can anybody point me to the setting for OoO in Outlook 2003 that will
> keep from sending the message to a mailing list?  I can't seem to find
> anything on it and cannot find the setting/combination of settings
> myself.  I was out for two weeks for the birth of a baby and just
> didn't set the OoO for fear of being tarred-and-feathered!
>
> Thanks,
> Roger

It's a setting on the Exchange side.  It disables all OoO messages to
external addresses.  Don't remember off the top of my head where it is,
but if you have access to your Exchange server I'll dig it up for you
when I get a chance...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500