Additional recipients within same lose mail when quarantined/released...

am.lists am.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:40:17 CET 2007

Sorry for the ramble of a subject line, but what I'm seeing is
essentially lost mail to additional recipients.

Scenario: (Config: Postfix, Mailscanner, Mailwatch.)

Bob sends John and Mary an email. It gets tagged as spam. Both are at
somedomain.net. As John's listed as the first to address in the
envelope, he gets the message in his quarantine. He releases it. Mary
knows nothing of the email. No quarantine file for her (in MailWatch),
and when John releases it, it only goes to John.

Variation:

Bob sends to Tom and John. John is at somedomain.net but Tom is at
anotherdomain.us. Both are handled by my mailscanner. Same exact
behavior as above.

I've been googling this and the solutions I've found have been really
ancient (2003 vintage), and as such, several versions of released code
old.

I'm wondering if there's some new way of fixing this issue? I don't
particularly want to rig up a second instance of postfix on some odd
port just to fix this... unless I have to. 8-(

Angelo