Jules update

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Tue Mar 13 11:26:09 CET 2007

On Tue, March 13, 2007 10:00, Tim Chown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick note to say Jules is continuing to recover well.   He's
> now in a general ward, in a room to himself.
>
> He's received many cards, and I'm sure he will thank people personally
> in due course.   If anyone else wants to send one, send it to the
> university
> and we'll pass it on:
>
> Julian Field
> School of Electronics and Computer Science
> University of Southampton
> Highfield
> Southampton SO17 1BJ
> United Kingdom
>
> I'll send another update in a week or so; Jules is on the mend, it'll
> just take a bit of time but in his own words normal service will be
> resumed :)

Brilliant news! Thanks for the update Tim.

Regards

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ