Jules update

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 11:00:57 CET 2007

Hi,

Just a quick note to say Jules is continuing to recover well.   He's
now in a general ward, in a room to himself.

He's received many cards, and I'm sure he will thank people personally
in due course.   If anyone else wants to send one, send it to the university
and we'll pass it on:

Julian Field
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Highfield
Southampton SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

I'll send another update in a week or so; Jules is on the mend, it'll
just take a bit of time but in his own words normal service will be resumed :)

Cheers,
Tim