What MTA ...

John Schmerold john at katy.com
Tue Mar 13 00:03:46 CET 2007

It would be interesting to hear about things people are doing with one
of the options that cannot be done with the others. For example, it's
said that qmail with vpopmail (Inter7 states they support Postfix with
vpopmail as well) offers superior multi-domain support. A pet project of
mine is intelligent attachment handling. I for one would be interested
in hearing what people are doing with Exim and attachments for example.
Another area of interest would be recipient verification if one of the
MTAs does a better job of this than the others.

The Postfix swaps with Sendmail (aka my drive is bigger than your drive)
stories are no longer interesting.

John Schmerold
Katy Computer & Wireless
347 Clarkson Rd