What MTA ...

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 12 22:52:51 CET 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Mikael Syska wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First off ... I dont want to start a flamewar of any kind here ..... please.
>
> I have used Postfix for about a year and its fairly easy to use, used it with
> VDA ... and multiple domains ... so I wanted to try a new MTA.

Most in this order, however you have started an OT holy war with this
question  :)
sendmail/exim = very easy, MailScanner was written for sendmail.
qmail
postfix

But it comes down to what you are familiar with.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/