Spam score is negative, yet message is still marked as spam

Jonathan B Bayer jbayer at bayertechnologygroup.com
Mon Mar 12 15:10:13 CET 2007

Hello Gerard,

That is the version of Postfix that is supplied with RedHat Enterprise
3.  They will be coming out with Enterprise 4 soon, but I'm trying to
keep this as standard as possible.

JBB

Monday, March 12, 2007, 10:00:44 AM, you wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:37:35 -0400
> Jonathan B Bayer <jbayer at bayertechnologygroup.com> wrote:

>> I have a new installation of MailScanner installed on a new mail
>> server.  The basic configuration is:
>>
>> RedHat Enterprise 3
>> Postfix 2.1.3
>> Mailscanner 4.58.9-1

> [snip]

> I am somewhat perplexed. First you claim this is a 'new' installation
> of MailScanner on a new mail server. Then you list an obsolete (very
> depreciated) version of Postfix. At the very least, I would update that
to version =>> 2.3 (version 2.4 is in RC stage presently and is due for

--
Superior solutions for small business, home office and home users

Jonathan B Bayer,CEO           mailto:jbayer at BayerTechnologyGroup.com
Bayer Technology Group         Work: (609) 632-1200
23 Exeter Rd.                  Mobile: (609) 658-9408
East Windsor, NJ 08520