dealing with dictionary attacks

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:25:06 CET 2007

On 3/10/07, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> Thank you shuttle, you have just proved what I set out to do.. prove that
> the OK to be OT is very selective around here.
>
> by the way, nobody is holding a gun at your head making you read this
> thread. You are most welcome to killfile me if you feel the need to.
>
> and lastly its not spam, not even close by its broadest definition.

You're always giving people a hard time when they are not up to your
high standards so it's kind of surprising to me that you of all people
ask for more OT leeway.

And I am kind of forced to read this since I'm subscribed to this
otherwise excellent list and several of you often post technically
interesting stuff. Therefor I can't block your posts or delete them
without reading or at least looking at them first.

The broadest definition of spam I know of is simply unwanted mail and
this is definitely that to me.

--
/peter