dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Mar 10 22:57:15 CET 2007

Thank you shuttle, you have just proved what I set out to do.. prove that
the OK to be OT is very selective around here.

by the way, nobody is holding a gun at your head making you read this
thread. You are most welcome to killfile me if you feel the need to.

and lastly its not spam, not even close by its broadest definition.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/