Message from Jules

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:49:55 CET 2007

On 09/03/07, James Gray <james at gray.net.au> wrote:

> On 09/03/2007, at 1:39 AM, Tim Chown wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I visited Jules for an hour and a half yesterday, he's mentally fine
> > and quite with it, but obviously physically weak from being unable to
> > use any muscles for a while.
> >
> > He is asking for his laptop, but I don't think he'll be using it
> > for just
> > a while yet (the hosptial may have something to say...)
>
> Sweet.  This is excellent news!  Nice to know his priorities are
> still in the right order:
> 1. Wake up
> 2. Get lappy!
> 3. what? There's a "3"?!
>
> Take it easy Jules - the ship hasn't sunk while you've been offline,
> but a lot of us have gone a nice shade of blue while we held our
> breaths!  Take care and enjoy the sponge baths.
>
> Cheers,
>
> James

CC... We wouldn't be the nerdy geeks we are if the priorities were
wanything other:-).

BTW, just a reminder to any who might've missed it:
Matt Hampton has set up a clustrmap page, that will be printed and
gifted to Jules eventually... So if you haven't already, visit
http://www2.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.bastionmail.co.uk/best-wishes-to-jules-field/
to be counted (and why not leave a little message there too:)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn