Message from Jules

James Gray james at gray.net.au
Fri Mar 9 13:03:46 CET 2007

On 09/03/2007, at 1:39 AM, Tim Chown wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I visited Jules for an hour and a half yesterday, he's mentally fine
> and quite with it, but obviously physically weak from being unable to
> use any muscles for a while.
>
> He is asking for his laptop, but I don't think he'll be using it
> for just
> a while yet (the hosptial may have something to say...)

Sweet.  This is excellent news!  Nice to know his priorities are
still in the right order:
1. Wake up
2. Get lappy!
3. what? There's a "3"?!

Take it easy Jules - the ship hasn't sunk while you've been offline,
but a lot of us have gone a nice shade of blue while we held our
breaths!  Take care and enjoy the sponge baths.

Cheers,

James