duplicate emails being generated from outbound mailscanner queue

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Thu Mar 8 17:18:13 CET 2007

Gordon

MailScanner doesn't do any delivery - this is down to the MTA (sendmail
in your case).

Is this happening for a single remote server, or many. If any
similarities in the remote MTA (MS-Exch etc)..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

If
> you
> have received this email in error you must take no action based on its
> contents, nor must you reproduce or show the e-mail or any attachments
or
> any part thereof or communicate the contents to anyone; please reply
> the
> sender of this e-mail informing them of the error.
> Viruses: We recommend that in keeping with good computing practice the
> recipient should ensure that e-mails received are virus free before
> opening.

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
(Company No:5362730)
United Kingdom